You Can Save a Life.
The first step is to ask. We used research and real-world experience to determine the right questions to ask to identify people of all ages at risk for suicide. The C-SSRS is designed for use around the world for research, communities and healthcare, and families, friends, and neighbors.Learn About the C-SSRS
A Proven Impact
- ALERT: Columbia Protocol Tools Are Appropriate for Use Over the Telephone or in Telemedicine
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Combating Social Isolation With the Columbia Protocol: A Community Resource to Mitigate COVID-19 Related Mental Health Sequelae
- Triage document available with easy to understand levels of risk
- The Columbia Protocol App: In your hands and in your community’s to help save lives
- C-SSRS Helping to Reduce Suicide and Decrease Workload via Evidence-Based Thresholds for Imminent Risk